- The SMBC, an organization established to foster the sport of cycling will support bicycle related charitable activities for its members and, as funds permit, other cycling related charitable endeavors.
- The SMBC Board of Directors may authorize, on an annual basis, up to $ 5,000 to support bicycle related charitable activities.
- SMBC total support for members participating in bicycling events shall not exceed $1,000 per annum.
- A maximum sponsorship of $50 per member per annum will be made available to support their participation in charitable bicycling events. SMBC monies are not to be used for registration or entry fees.
- The SMBC board will provide an annual accounting to the members of charitable contributions.
- Individual members of SMBC and external organizations seeking support will, normally, complete the SMBC Grant application.
- Grant applications will require Board of Directors approval.
Coordinator, Charitable Support/Projects
Approved by BOD 3.5.2009